Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Begining

Hello!!!
I have always wanted to articulate my thoughts on so many things. Somebody advised that I blog and I looked with doubt written all over my face.

This led to a lot of thought and hesitation. Finally, I decided to start. It does not matter that this will be just another voice in the cacophony out there.

My focus will be to comment on India. This is that ancient land which claims to have the answers to the deepest riddles that have foxed mankind eons on end and yet it struggles to find answers to various issues that seem to keep it chained to the dark ages.

India has been an unending mystery where the ancient co-exists with the modern, where a fledgling democracy wages a valiant battle with feudalistic mores, where modern values attempt to heal deep societal divisions.

Yet, India is fascinating and deep.

I hope to comment on many of these different hues that make India. This is an attempt by a sensitive mind to explore different perspectives and present them as a voice of moderation, a voice of reason, a voice of proportion and probably a voice of the silent majority or as a commentary on the many streams of contemporary life.

With these comments I commence my journey in this vast e-universe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a most beautiful way to introduce yourself in the blogworld sir:)

And such a beautiful descripton of all that India was,is and shall be...loved it..thank you for sharing it with us:)


looking forward to reading yet more posts of yours..:))

Mavin said...

Thank you - Abhi